Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thing 17

I love the idea of being able to work offline and it automatically makes my edits when I log onto the net. Sometimes I cannot access the Internet and it is frustrating not to be able to view necessary documents. With Zoho, I can make changes on my most recent projects even when I am not connected to the Internet!

I created my account with Zoho and started work on my first project. It was very easy to create a spreadsheet and I used Mockingbird books for my first test document. I am still working on how to post a link to my blog. I felt like I was working with my regular Microsoft Office applications. The toolbar was familiar and I had no difficulty in using the application. Now I am off to explore Google Docs.

2 comments:

mmw said...

I wasn't aware of that offline feature - that IS a cool thing. Thanks for pointing it out!

Bookmaid said...

The same for me. I 'll go back to look at that feature.