Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thing 6


Playing in the rain
Originally uploaded by kyra801
I am having a hard time stopping. I love all the different things you can do with Flickr Toys. I am already thinking of other fun things I can make with this new found "toy".

At my campus, we could use this to create posters of our Character of the Week and place it on the bulletin board. We also have a writing club that is working on printing a school paper. They could use this site to create interesting photos to put in the paper. Another great use would be during research. As a final project, students could search flickr for photos for images of their subject and then create any number of products.

I had trouble with mappr. The site would never work. However, the other sites worked great and I had fun exploring the many uses and ideas they provided.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That looks so artsy! Good job getting to your page.