Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thing 5


Dad, Kyra, Amanda, Rachel, & Bud
Originally uploaded by kyra801
Amanda's wedding day. June 2007


I created a flickr account this summer but I haven't added any pictures since then. I was not aware of the tutorials they offered. I went through them and learned some great things. I now know I can send pictures via email from my cell phone to my flickr account. One of the really cool features they now have is Maps. I love maps and I think it is neat to see where the photos were taken from around the world. It was fairly easy for me to understand how to add flickr to my blog. The problem I have is what picture to add. There are so many people using flickr and it is amazing the quality of photos that can be found on this site. I'm not sure how I can use this in my library program, but I will be thinking about some uses.

No comments: