Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thing 1

I am very excited to be getting up-to-date with the latest technology. I know I am far behind the techno world, but on my campus I am one of the few knowledgeable people when it comes to technology. I am hoping that what I learn in the next few months will be something my campus will want to learn. Blogging is a fairly new experience for me and I hope to finally understand it better. So far, I have read through the first 3 or 4 lessons and I think I am up to the challenge of learning so much in a short amount of time.

Although, I have heard of RSS news feeds, tagging, wikis, podcasting, online applications, and video and image hosting sites, I am not sure how to use them. I am especially looking forward to learning about RSS news feeds. I have heard just enough to peak my interest and I see it on my toolbar and would love to know how to use it. I am looking forward to learning about these things and being able to share my knowledge with others.

No comments: