Monday, December 3, 2007

Thing 11

I love Library Thing. I cannot wait to go back and continue adding books to my list and seeing other people's libraries that are similar to mine. Check out my book list! I can see so many educational uses for Library Thing. This would be a great site to use for GT classes. Many teachers have summer reading lists for future students. They could post the books on their Library Thing page and students would be able to see the exact book needed and read the reviews before reading the book. Another use would be for a teacher to create a list of books the students will read throughout the year. The teacher could plan with the librarian to create a list of books that are available in the school library. The teacher could then require the students to read the books during the school year as they are available.

2 comments:

mmw said...

Love your book list! We have a lot of the same books!

Debbie said...

You've got an impressive of books on your list!