Sunday, November 18, 2007

Public Page & RSS thoughts

I was reviewing Thing 8 and decided to try and create a public page. I don't know why I was worried about it being difficult. It was super easy. Here is the link to my public page.

I have been telling my husband about RSS feeds and what they do. He is now interested and will be learning this week how to create his own feeds. I love checking one page for all my news. I am looking around for new feeds to add to my reader, but I need to be careful. I find that it is easy to put too many items into my reader and then not have time to read it all. I have used Bloggers site to search for new feeds and it brought up thousands of sites to choose from. I need to narrow my search area.

1 comment:

mmw said...

Love the link to RSS in Wikipedia - you're getting the hang of blogging!